Movable Ink is one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City, and we welcome your interest in joining our amazing team. If you are passionate about innovation, and want to work somewhere where everyone takes a leadership role, Movable Ink is definitely the right place for you!
The Strategic Account Director will be primarily responsible for leading all aspects of service delivery to Movable Ink’s enterprise clients (which include many of the largest Fortune 1000 companies in the world) are increasing their investments in their Movable Ink partnership. The successful individual must be passionate about navigating through various senior level contacts within enterprise clients, building strong, consultative relationships in order to determine incremental ways how additional investment in our products and services can assist them in achieving their business goals.
Responsibilities of the Strategic Account Director:
- Identify opportunities within clients’ marketing and communication strategy that can be improved via incremental investments in Movable Ink products and services
- Be an enterprise-class, digital marketing consultant to predetermined MI enterprise clients, including staying abreast of email, digital, and one-to-one marketing best practices and applying this knowledge to assist their portfolio of clients in meeting their marketing and communication goals
- Understand the clients’ organizational structure, business model, and online marketing strategies
- Quickly become an expert in the Movable Ink software and service offerings and how our offerings can assist your clients’ in achieving their goals
- Responsible for identifying up-sell opportunities to ensure clients are investing more in Movable Ink Software and Services to deliver their digital growth expectations.
- Lead and guide strategic planning and goal-setting for your clients including the ability to forecast to Movable Ink management accurately and derive learnings from historical analysis
- Drive all aspects of the sales cycle including, proposals, scoping, pricing and contract negotiations, etc. related to all up-sell opportunities
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of consultative sales/account development experience promoting digital marketing products to marketing departments in established accounts
- Proven experience navigating through various high level marketing contacts to find Upsell Opportunities
- Must be able to demonstrate a previous track record of exceeding sales goals
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Movable Ink is a plus
About Movable Ink
Movable Ink develops and applies new technologies to make e-mail marketing more dynamic, more creative and more rewarding for consumers. We're one of the fastest growing start-ups in NYC and we're setting our sights even higher. We're looking for passionate, dedicated individuals, and mostly the curious to help take Movable Ink to the next level. As an innovation driven company – we like to move fast, disrupt the status quo, work with cool technology to do big things and generally set the world on fire.