We are looking for a world-class UI engineer that can (or is willing to learn how to…) do it all to join our team of developers and data scientists. From web front-ends to regression models & classification algorithms, from complex data visualizations to geospatial clustering, we’re building a full stack enterprise platform to perform big data analytics.
PlaceIQ software engineers live for huge challenges and know how to deliver in a fast paced, agile environment. If you have a passion for imagining and building technology solutions that will make an immediate impact in an untapped space, we want to talk to you!
What we need from you?
- Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability.
- Excellent front-end skills and understanding of how back-end development works.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Data driven web application experience
- Mapping background strongly preferred
Nice to have:
- Visualization experience with D3 or Raphael JS.
- Experience with libraries like Leaflet, Openlayers.
This position is located in Palo Alto, California.
Salary/Equity compensation commensurate on experience.
Summary of your startupLeading CPG, retail, automotive, entertainment, consumer electronics, and other national brands and their agencies rely on PlaceIQ’s patented technology and suite of consumer discovery, engagement and activation solutions to engage with the right consumers and lead them to desired brand actions and destinations at unbeatable scale. PlaceIQ’s Place Visit Rate (PVR™) is already the standard for measuring real-world, in-store ROI, quantifying the value and effectiveness of advertising, targeting and messaging. The company is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Palo Alto, Chicago, Detroit, and Boulder.