About the job:
We’re looking for an IT System Administrator to champion a culture of technology excellence for our employees in a rapidly growing organization. You will be directly responsible for the performance and efficient scaling of our servers and corporate services. Unlike similar positions in other companies, this one allows you to have a voice in the architectural solutions that guarantee our service levels. This position requires strong technical skills with Microsoft Technologies. By supporting our team, you will play an important role in our mission to help doctors improve healthcare for millions of patients.
Job duties include:
- Administration of collaborative systems including Lync, Confluence Wiki and JIRA.
- Active Directory – Oversee multi-site replication, implement backup and recovery best practices and manage federated access to cloud applications.
- Help streamline provisioning, configuration and patch management of Windows systems through tools such as DSC, SCCM, Powershell, Chef and WSUS.
- Maintain several virtualization platforms including vSphere, Hyper-V. This includes capacity planning, monitoring, and V2V conversions.
- 3-5 years of supporting systems and applications in high availability environments.
- Strong operational intelligence. Able to design and implement applications with failure scenarios in mind.
- Detail oriented and able to work independently.
- AWS and Linux expertise a huge plus.
About Practice Fusion
Connecting doctors, patients and data to drive better health and safe lives. Join the healthcare revolution!