Booker is transforming the way local services are managed by businesses and discovered by consumers. Booker replaces everything from manual methods to disconnected software, and unifies the essential components of running a service business into a single web-based platform, accessible from any device. Booker also enables service business to sell their services online, through their website and a network of partner sites and apps, creating a seamless online booking experience for consumers. Booker processes over 3M appointments each month across 9000+ clients in 75 countries. Headquartered in New York City, Booker’s customers include Fortune 500 companies as well as thousands of local service businesses.
Booker Software is looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for the fastest growing application, the Service Cloud.
As the Senior QA Analyst, you will be part of the QA team working on the Booker SaaS platform. Tasks will include reviewing requirements, writing test cases, defining test strategies and helping to ensure the quality of our releases. We are looking for someone who can own a complete project end-to-end.
What you bring to the table:
- Ensure test coverage based on business requirements
- Understand QA test planning and test case design, development and implementation
- Possess a thorough understanding of web technologies and browser/mobile applications testing
- Proven ability to lead and guide more junior members of the group in planning and performing QA functions
- Work closely with other departments including Product Management, Customer Experience, and Development to ensure that all phases of the software development life cycle are met and raise the quality standards.
- Assist with facilitating improvements in QA infrastructure and processes to maximize efficiency
- Be hands-on and an excellent troubleshooter
- Identify, research, report, track and verify software defects proactively and comprehensively
- BS or BA or equivalent work experience (degree optional if you bring the goods!!)
- Qualified candidates will have at least 4 years experience in a similar role
- Able to write test cases from scratch as well as maintain and execute them
- Practical experience with Agile development and software testing methodologies. SCRUM preferred.
- Experience testing APIs with a tool such as SoapUI
- Proven experience creating test scenario based on requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with QA automation tools such as Selenium is a plus
- Huge plus: Experience deploying new builds
- Experience in designing and executing load and performance tests is a plus
- Position is located in PA, but regular travel to NYC is anticipated (3-4 days a month)
- Initially, more time will be spent in NYC to learn platform, organization, tools & processes
- Other than NYC, little travel is anticipated
Booker is an all-in-one local service commerce platform.We help business owners grow their customer base, book appointments, process payments, manage employees, and build long-term client relationships.We enable our clients to get a complete view of their entire business in one place.