1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace and the go-to source for the world’s leading interior designers and consumers to find antique & modern furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs brings together a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, MLB.com and Twitter.
With over 350,000 of the most beautiful things on earth to choose from, how should we decide which pieces to present to which customers? What if the customer is an interior designer working on a dozen different projects for clients with a range of tastes? How should we decide when to show an ultra-clickable $6 million ring or original Picasso vs. the more affordable alternatives?
We’re looking for a Sr. Associate/Manager of Retention Marketing to help answer these questions and more while executing a plan to increase customer engagement by delivering relevant products and content via email, push notifications and direct mail.
In this role, the Retention Sr. Associate/Manager will:
- Build, implement, measure, and optimize targeted messaging across email, push notifications and direct mail
- Develop iterative approach to testing and optimizing personalized messaging and communicate findings to broader internal teams
- Work with data and technical teams to obtain necessary data sources and improve personalized recommendations over time
- Partner with creative and content teams to leverage relevant data to create engaging experiences
Along with being generally awesome, our ideal candidate has:
- Experience managing customer-oriented projects across teams and channels
- High degree of comfort working collaboratively with both creative and technical teams
- Proven results in creating and building multi-channel projects
- Ecommerce, email and/or mobile work experience
- Ability to work well independently
- A strong eye for details while managing multiple projects at the same time
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with Exact Target and dynamic email content preferred
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, modern furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.