Would you like to be part of a revolution in health care? Then check out this career opportunity at Spreemo, a fast growing digital health company reshaping the way we evaluate and select our doctors. With Spreemo, patients can finally get the answers to whether a doctor has the experience and skill to properly diagnose and treat them. Today, we’re doing this in radiology; tomorrow, we’re taking on the greater healthcare ecosystem.
We’re looking for passionate people to join our team who share our vision of a smarter, technology-driven healthcare system. As a Provider Partnerships Associate, you will be tasked with identifying and spreading our vision to medical doctors across the nation.
About the Position
· Learn the challenges of the state of today’s healthcare system.
· Research and evaluate doctors for the Spreemo platform.
· Develop a deep understanding of the medical provider landscape on a state-by-state basis in order to identify market penetration strategies.
· Your activities will be conducted primarily over the phone, in-person and over the web as priorities shift. Healthcare is moving fast and so are we.
· Work with smart people from top doctors to high-level insurance executives.
· You will be supported in everything you do by our senior management.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary.
- Tremendous opportunity for growth.
- Flexible vacation, sick day and PTO policies.
- Full health benefits.
- Fun, fast-paced and challenging work environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
· BA/BS Degree
· Super organized and able to effectively multi-task and prioritize based on competing and changing priorities
· A keen attention to detail, and excellent grammar, spelling, and communication skills
· Strong sense of urgency and a passion for getting results
- Driven by a spirit to help others succeed
We believe there are great changes upon us in the healthcare industry. We have figured out a way to make a positive change and we are building a team to do just that. Spreemo is a cloud-based healthcare marketplace injects transparency of both price and quality of medical services. Our technology uses predictive analytics that enables consumers to make value-based decisions about their doctor. It is a new approach to choosing your doctor and we are working hard to show the world. As we work hard to consumerize the healthcare industry, we take a customer-centric approach to everything we do from sales to support to engineering. We are looking for candidates who are positive, full of energy and eager to change an industry.