Spreemo Billing Associate
Would you like to be part of a revolution in health care? Then check out this career opportunity at Spreemo, a fast growing digital health company reshaping the way we evaluate and select our doctors. With Spreemo, patients can finally get the answers to whether a doctor has the experience and skill to properly diagnose and treat them. Today, we’re doing this in radiology; tomorrow, we’re taking on the greater healthcare ecosystem.
Spreemo is seeking several passionate people to join our billing team who share our vision of a smarter, technology-driven healthcare system. As a Billing Associate, you will play an integral role in moving the vision forward.
About the Position
· Learn the challenges of the state of today’s healthcare system.
· Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
· Prepare payment schedule and billing.
· Prepare deposits and assist in collections.
· Generate monthly reports.
· Full time position.
· Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
What We Offer
· A competitive salary.
· Tremendous opportunity for growth.
· Flexible vacation, sick day and PTO policies.
· Full health benefits.
· Fun, fast-paced and challenging work environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Four year college degree in an accounting or business discipline preferred.
· Strong work ethic.
· Incredible attention to detail.
· Ability to multitask.
· Proficient in Excel and Word
· Online QuickBooks (QBO) and/or medical billing knowledge a plus.
· Willingness to learn!
We believe there are great changes upon us in the healthcare industry. We have figured out a way to make a positive change and we are building a team to do just that. Spreemo is a cloud-based healthcare marketplace injects transparency of both price and quality of medical services. Our technology uses predictive analytics that enables consumers to make value-based decisions about their doctor. It is a new approach to choosing your doctor and we are working hard to show the world. As we work hard to consumerize the healthcare industry, we take a customer-centric approach to everything we do from sales to support to engineering. We are looking for candidates who are positive, full of energy and eager to change an industry.