Crimson Hexagon is an international social media analytics software company. As an innovator in the emerging space, Crimson provides industry-leading social media listening and analysis software services to global brands, agencies, organizations and their partners. With a deep understanding of unstructured text analytics, we go beyond the basic metrics and provide expert insights for everyday use. Using Twitter, Facebook and other social media feeds, the company’s platform delivers business intelligence and more to provide our customers with actionable insights to plan strategically for success.
As a part of our London-based Enterprise Sales team, you will assist our Sales Executives in achieving quarterly revenue and booking targets. The role’s primary focus is to prepare and present innovative product demonstrations and deliver compelling Proofs of Concept, highlighting the use and value of Crimson hexagon’s ForSight platform to prospective clients.
You are analytical, creative and able to use adaptive approaches to facilitate the sales process. In this role you will be expected to:
- Become a master user of the Crimson Hexagon’s ForSight platform
- Perform social analyses across a spectrum of topics to demonstrate the capabilities and features of the platform
- Participate in sales calls and meetings with Sales Executives and prospective clients using deep insights and a highly consultative approach to the sales process
- Assist with high-level requirements gathering and RFI/RFP process
- Take ownership of continuous improvement and refinement of the pre-sales process to continually improve sales scripts, discovery process and expertise/training sharing
- Travel, as required, both domestically and internationally, up to 25%
- Undergraduate degree, ideally with a liberal arts, business or marketing concentration
- 1-3 years of business experience ideally in a customer-facing capacity
- Prior experience working with SaaS applications, data services or analytics software a plus
- Good grasp of social media industry
- Demonstrable critical thinking and analytic abilities
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Deadline driven
- Adaptable, creative and detail-oriented
About Crimson Hexagon
We’ve spent years finding the best ways to uncover the answers hidden in social data, and now we help some of the smartest organizations understand what matters.