We are looking for an engineer to maintain and enhance our iOS application. Our app launched in December 2014 as one of Apple’s “Best New Apps.” As an engineer at TheTake, you will be joining a quickly growing team, working on an exciting new product that is changing the way people watch movies.
- Experience building, shipping and maintaining native iOS applications
- Deep understanding of Xcode
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong portfolio of apps in the App Store
- Experience building ecommerce, video or fashion applications
- Demonstrated sense of design and UX
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take initiative
- Passion for watching movies
TheTake allows you to identify products and locations seen in movies. The mobile app has been described as a “Shazam for products in movies,” and syncs with a movie to display the products you see on screen. The website is a destination for browsing, shopping and discussing products and locations from movies. After winning crowd favorite at LAUNCH Festival 2014 and raising a $2M seed round, TheTake is looking to expand its team and hire the best of the best. TheTake is located in NYC’s hip SoHo neighborhood.