- Work with engineers and product managers to create, implement, and improve QA procedures for our web interface and API products
- Perform and participate in all aspects of manual and automated verification. This includes feature and functional testing, unit testing, regression, load and performance testing
- Provide clear bug and issue descriptions and assist in escalations as needed
- Create and apply new approaches and concepts to improve the productivity and efficiency of testing practices
- Strong programming skills obtained through a degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to handle QA applications independently
- Ability to confidently tell a developer something isn’t working properly even when he/she insists that it is
- A desire to constantly improve things
- An analytical, detail-oriented mind, as well as strong verbal / written skills
About CB Insights
CB Insights analyzes data on private companies in emerging industries to provide predictive intelligence on company health and strategy, investor performance and technology adoption trends.