Artivest is seeking a Software Engineer with a passion for building industry-changing systems. Technology is at the forefront of our business; the experience we provide through our online portal drives our success.
We are building a world class website where cutting edge technology, dynamic content, and user analytics are crucial to the success of the platform. In addition, we are a financial institution that must automate and streamline middle and back office operations. The Software Engineer will be exposed to a wide array of the technologies used in a data-driven, fast growing web-startup along with the latest financial technologies that power the world’s largest financial institutions.
Who You Are
- Love elegant, maintainable, and scalable code
- Data-driven, constantly testing (unit and functional), iterating, and releasing code
- Appreciate unit testing and keeping coding standards high
- Hungry to adopt next generation cutting-edge technologies
- Enthusiastic about innovation in the tech industry, including continuous learning and improvement
What You’ve Done
- 2-5 years experience as Back End Engineer
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline required
- Strong Python development skills
- Developed robust websites / web applications using Django
- Database development – PostgreSQL and some NoSQL experience (Mongo / Redis)
- Have other scripting and classical language skills (Java, C#, C++, Ruby, etc)
- Deeply understand OO design and CS concepts
- Designed and built API’s
What You’ll Do
- Play a key role in the development of our websites back-end (code, architecture, APIs, tests)
- Add key features to our back-end database, Django applications, and scripts
- Create tests and documentation to ensure code is understandable and robust
- Stay on top of emerging web technologies to inform best practices and guidelines
- Integrate with other systems to link complex disconnected data together
At Artivest, you may feel overwhelmed and stretched. But, you will also find yourself working with a smart, fun, dedicated, and passionate team committed to building a powerful, industry-changing organization. This is a non-stop startup job. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Artivest connects a wider audience of suitable investors with investment opportunities in top-quality private equity and hedge funds that are typically available only at institutional minimum investment sizes.