- Build and maintain advanced automated test suites to exercise VMTurbo applications
- Work with the development and test engineering teams to drive automated testing across the organization and to help design testability into our products
- Conduct research on emerging technologies to keep VMTurbo on the cutting edge of test automation
- Analyze and decompose a complicated software system and design test strategies that drive test coverage across functional, performance, and scalability testing
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or a combination of equivalent practical experience and education.
- Relevant internship or work experience, including development and/or test automation
- Experience in – or a willingness to learn, software test automation
- Experience with source-control systems (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with IDE such as Eclipse
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science, Information Technology, EE or related technical field.
- Very good to excellent knowledge of UNIX/Linux environments
- Excellent coding skills in Java, or Python
- Scripting skills in Perl, Shell, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with any combination of Virtualization, Cloud computing, Storage, and Networking – a big plus
- Software Development
- Test Automation
- Software Quality
Overview: As companies of all sizes adopt “cloud infrastructures” they have to think differently about how they manage and control their environment. Our solution is simple: VMTurbo delivers service assurance and infrastructure efficiency for cloud and virtualized environments which is critical to every business. Backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Highland Capital Partners and Globespan Capital, our team has spent the past five years building a revolutionary product that has already helped hundreds of companies re-think the future of their data center and their journey to “the cloud.” Our offering is both unique and dynamic in terms of its compelling capabilities, BUT our success will be dependent on the quality of people we hire! Recruiting the best, retaining them and setting them up for success will allow our business and employees to prosper and thrive. Products & Services: VMTurbo isn’t your grandmother’s monitor – it’s a Software-Driven Control system for virtualized data centers that actually manages your data center rather than just presenting more data. VMTurbo doesn’t force users to consume an ever-growing mountain of data to make decisions about how to keep their environment in a healthy state – we give that data to the VMs to work out. How? VMTurbo Operations Manager – our core platform – leverages basic economic theory. In effect, VMTurbo “teaches” the VMs how to price their resources based on efficient market supply and demand. This market-based process enables business’s data center to generate the actions needed to drive it to a healthy state and control it there. In doing so, VMTurbo assures application performance while maximizing the utilization of a data center’s physical – and human – resources.