- Implementing and testing of bug fixes and feature requests for Uberflip products
- Integrating with a variety of front-end and back-end APIs
- Back-end development by using PHP, CakePHP, MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, and other technologies
- Testing, debugging, and writing code that works across different devices and platforms; and
- Writing well-organized and reusable code that is easy to maintain by other developers
- Maintaining the Freeside-based billing system, including implementing feature modifications and new features
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or a related field
- Work experience:
- 4+ years of professional full-stack development of web applications using the LAMP stack
- Experience in SaaS (or similar) service-delivery in a highly-available, highly-scalable, and secure environment
- Significant PHP experience including working with MVC frameworks (e.g. CakePHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc.).
- Significant experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, shell scripting, distributed systems, and a variety of infra/ops exposure
- Experience in performance optimization at multiple layers
- Experience integrating with a variety of front-end and back-end APIs
- Experience with a complex billing system such as Freeside in a service provider/SaaS/Iaas/PaaS environment
- Technical Skills:
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
- Back-end frameworks and libraries: CakePHP
- Front-end: HTML, jQuery, Lodash
- ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
Terms of employment: Permanent position
Please use the Jobscore application process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Uberflip was developed to empower marketers, first and foremost. As organizations and technology evolve, marketers are taking on more responsibility and are more accountable than ever before. Uberflip helps marketers create, manage and optimize the content experience at every stage of the funnel so they can boost engagement and generate more leads.