Strategic Partner Manager
** This position is open in our NYC office**
SocialCode builds marketing technology and solutions that make the world’s most valuable brands successful using social platforms. Over 30 Fortune 100 firms and over 100 leaders in every major category, including their agencies, rely on SocialCode to lead their social advertising, improve messaging and media strategy, and become better marketers.
SocialCode is a pioneer in predictive analytics, and has been awarded the elite distinction of being both a Facebook Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer (sPMD) and Twitter Ads API partner, while also developing solutions for Instagram and Pinterest. We capitalize on advertising experts, advanced technologies and machine-learning that activate brands and turn people into customers and advocates.
As the Strategic Partner Manager, you would be charged with leading social advertising business for the largest advertisers on social platforms. The Relationship Manager will be responsible for strengthening client relationships at the brand marketing, platform and agency levels, and generating strategies to increase revenue quarter over quarter.
In this role, the manager leads 1 – 2 client businesses and is also responsible for quarterbacking all social campaign execution with highest attention to detail and proactive thinking. Building deep relationships with our platform partners at Facebook and Twitter is also critical for developing innovative solutions and programs for these clients.
The role requires strong understanding of marketing & advertising, paired with deep understanding of the social media space and how to present a POVs and strategic presentations that resonate with client marketing teams.
The manager will be trusted to lead SocialCode’s most important and valuable client businesses, and must have strength in three core areas:
- Client relationship leadership
- Reviewing aggregated data sets and drawing out high level insights
- Developing and presenting strategic recommendations in deck format
- Lead client strategy across multiple social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc
- Drive campaign from strategy to reporting
- Daily and weekly client interaction; leading client calls and in-person meetings
- Lead internal conversations around campaign launch, optimization and management
- Coordinate campaign strategies and tactics closely with platform partners
- Coordinate campaign logistics to ensure flawless execution
- Upsell clients and work with additional team members to meet revenue goals
- Work with the team to analyze data, crafting insights, and making recommendations
- Brainstorming and implementing new ways to optimize client and business workflows
Skills & Experience Required:
- BA or equivalent with emphasis on marketing, advertising, or business
- Experience managing clients and relationships
- Digital and social experience
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly-changing environment
- Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, TEAM player
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package: medical, dental, 401k, pensions, equity incentive program
- Snacks and fun, upbeat work environment
- Casual dress code