SocialCode builds marketing technology and solutions that make the world’s most valuable brands successful using social platforms. We are a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company (formerly The Washington Post Company), but operate independently as a startup. We have an open office environment that fosters a free exchange of ideas and we’re looking to add more bright, enthusiastic talent eager to make a big impact on our business.
With over a billion users, Facebook and Twitter have become dominant platforms for brands to connect with their consumers. This is made possible through SocialCode, the leader in advanced marketing technology and solutions that make the world’s most valuable brands successful using social platforms.
A career at SocialCode offers countless ways to make a huge impact on a fast-growing technology company while revolutionizing advertising.
As SocialCode’s Marketing Coordinator, you will contribute to the core marketing programs that drive market presence, thought leadership client and partner satisfaction, as well as company culture and effectiveness. You have a passion for the marketing and advertising technology industry, and a strong desire to work hard and grow with a booming tech company. If you are analytical, learn technical concepts quickly, and thrive in fast-paced environments with big challenges, then you will excel at SocialCode. This position is full-time, based in New York, reporting to the SVP of Marketing.
- Actively participate in marketing strategy and operations.
- Coordinate promotional client campaigns including daily email newsletters.
- Support marketing metrics and provide reporting and analysis of campaigns.
- Manage, monitor and update social media channels.
- Support PR operations, including industry awards and speaking opportunities.
- Research, recommend and manage project vendors for events and campaigns.
- Manage inventory of sales collateral and promotional assets.
- Support execution of client and internal company events.
- Do whatever it takes to make the team successful.
- 1-3 years experience in a fast-paced business environment with a record of effectiveness.
- Bachelor degree with with significant quantitative coursework or experience.
- Strong analytical skills including experience with Excel.
- Knowledge of email marketing and website best practices; Marketo/Salesforce a +.
- Strong communication skills, including writing and presenting.
- Collaborative and highly organized, with the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Desire to work in a competitive atmosphere, and listen, learn, own responsibility and grow.
- Passion about online marketing and advertising and shaping its future.
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus eligibility
- Full benefits
- 401(k) & pension
- Company equity
- Casual dress
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- In-office snack surplus
For more information, visit: SocialCode.com