SocialCode builds marketing technology and solutions that make the world’s most valuable brands successful using social platforms. We are a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company (formerly The Washington Post Company), but operate independently as a startup. We have an open office environment that fosters a free exchange of ideas and we’re looking to add more bright, enthusiastic talent eager to make a big impact on our business.
Manager, Account Training & Enablement
The Manager of Account Training and Enablement at SocialCode will help drive the transformation of our hyper-growth client teams through best-of-breed sales & account training, learning and enablement strategies, productivity tools, ongoing measurement, testing, and communication. He/she will build and facilitate training and enablement programs. Reporting into the Chief Revenue Officer, this person needs to to help us build systems without bogging the organization down with bureaucracy. Success will be defined by how consistently our team delivers world-class service to our clients.
This is a unique opportunity to join an early stage company that is large enough to have major market presence but young enough where individuals can have huge impact. With over 30% of the Fortune 100 as our clients, SocialCode is redefining and expanding how the world’s largest brands market themselves on social platforms.
- Manage all aspects of the new hire onboarding program, including but not limited to new hire pre-work, peer advisor program, attendee management, content development and management, facilitation, sustainment training, and measurement.
- Write project scoping documents and identify program requirements and deliverables.
- Run on going “New Hire Onboarding” program every 6-8 weeks coordinating with managers and presenters.
- Manage project quality, team satisfaction, and project success metrics.
- Work alongside sellers, account managers and ad team members to conduct weekly learning agendas to be shared across the teams in one hour weekly training sessions.
- Work with the executive team to ensure programs are aligned with strategic goals and are delivered on time with highest quality.
- Oversee and manage Salesforce.com tracking for sales and account team members, utilizing reporting and dashboards for team members to track activities and progress towards goals.
- Facilitate sales training, via in-classroom, web or video, by exhibiting an engaging, high energy, high impact facilitation style and strategy. Programs to include but not limited to: onboarding, Soft Skills, Systems, and Process training.
- Provide side-by-side feedback and coaching.
- Communicate organizational updates and information to the sales organization with an understanding of what is relevant and important to their business.
- 3-5 years in sales training and operations
- Experience within the media industry, specifically digital media.
- Experience in building sales training and enablement programs.
- Strong project management skills. Detail oriented and meticulous in content review and development.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Oversee event logistics related to training deployment and delivery.
- Can execute surveys and measurements, build reports, and produce executive summaries.
- Can track and build measurement of progress through Salesforce.com
- Can kick-start a project with minimal upfront direction with superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be comfortable and motivated to work in an environment where agility + energy are paramount.
- Strong interpersonal skills; Enjoys building cross-functional relationships and working with others in a collaborative, social environment.
- A passion for people and a respect for the discipline and the art of organization!
- Credibility, stature, and personal presence among experienced sales professionals.
- Excellent proficiency in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Salesforce.
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus eligibility
- Full benefits
- 401(k) & pension
- Company equity
- Casual dress
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- In-office snack surplus