SocialCode builds marketing technology and solutions that make the world’s most valuable brands successful using social platforms. We are a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company (formerly The Washington Post Company), but operate independently as a startup. We have an open office environment that fosters a free exchange of ideas and we’re looking to add more bright, enthusiastic talent eager to make a big impact on our business. Check out full details below.
Do you have the quantitative skills it takes to run sophisticated social campaigns for the world’s most valuable brands?
- Creation and daily monitoring of Facebook and Twitter advertising campaigns
- Testing and analysis of key metrics to optimize performance and meet business objectives
- Communication with internal teams regarding campaign delivery data pertinent to client and business goals
- Monitoring of daily reporting statistics for accuracy
- Recommending changes to existing products, policies, and processes that improve overall performance
- Brainstorming new ways to improve advertising and engagement on Facebook and Twitter
- BA or equivalent with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature, preferably Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics
- Superior Excel skills: comfort with pivot tables is a MUST. You pivot in your sleep.
- Experience in working with large datasets and performing quantitative analysis
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, TEAM player
- Knowledge in SQL
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus eligibility
- Full benefits
- 401(k) & pension
- Company equity
- Casual dress
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- In-office snack surplus