SocialCode builds marketing technology and solutions that make the world’s most valuable brands successful using social platforms. We are a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company (formerly The Washington Post Company), but operate independently as a startup. We have an open office environment that fosters a free exchange of ideas and we’re looking to add more bright, enthusiastic talent eager to make a big impact on our business. Check out full details below.
Are you interested in helping the world’s most valuable brands achieve their goals across the major social platforms?
In order to keep our clients happy and running like a well-oiled machine, we’re looking to hire an Account Manager. Our Account Managers are an integral part of SocialCode’s team, managing day-to-day communications and operations for our clients looking to develop, expand, and improve their presence on social platforms.
It’s a big job, but if you enjoy having a major impact on a company’s success, this position just might be perfect for you.
- Manage day to day communications with SocialCode’s partners
- Create project timelines and collect associated deliverables
- Creatively and strategically work to understand our partner’s marketing needs and how to meet them using SocialCode’s diverse toolkit
- 2+ years of account management experience is required; digital and/or social media experience is a plus
- Ability to analyze the client’s business needs and data in order to collaborate cross-functionally within the organization
- Demonstrate accountability and top-notch communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate at ALL decision-making levels
- Exhibit a great attitude, self-motivation, and adaptability to and flexibility in new situations
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus eligibility
- Full benefits
- 401(k) & pension
- Company equity
- Casual dress
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- In-office snack surplus