SocialCode builds marketing technology and solutions that make the world’s most valuable brands successful using social platforms. Over 30 Fortune 100 firms and over 100 leaders in every major category, including their agencies, rely on SocialCode to lead their social advertising, improve messaging and media strategy, and become better marketers.
SocialCode is a pioneer in predictive analytics, and has been awarded the elite distinction of being both a Facebook Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer (sPMD) and Twitter Ads API partner, while also developing solutions for Instagram and Pinterest. We capitalize on advertising experts, advanced technologies and machine-learning that activate brands and turn people into customers and advocates.
Account Managers are an integral part of SocialCode’s team, managing the daily relationships with our valued brands and their marketing solutions on the world’s largest social networks.
This person is the point person that quarterbacks campaigns, driving internal communication with all teams, capturing key insights and results and reporting back to the clients. This person also works directly with our platform partners (Facebook, Twitter) to develop innovative solutions and work with the latest and greatest creative advertising solutions.
This is a high impact role that warrants analytical and problem solving skills in a fast paced environment. We’re an energetic startup with passion for results and experimentation.
It’s a big job, but if you enjoy having a major impact on a company’s success, this position just might be perfect for you.
- Lead client strategy across multiple social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc
- Drive campaign from strategy to reporting
- Daily and weekly client interaction; leading client calls and in-person meetings
- Lead internal conversations around campaign launch, optimization and management
- Coordinate campaign strategies and tactics closely with platform partners
- Coordinate campaign logistics to ensure flawless execution
- Upsell clients and work with additional team members to meet revenue goals
- Work with the team to analyze data, crafting insights, and making recommendations
- Brainstorming and implementing new ways to optimize client and business workflows
Skills & Experience Required –
- BA or equivalent with emphasis on marketing, advertising, or business
- Experience managing clients and relationships
- Digital and social experience
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly-changing environment
- Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, TEAM player
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package: medical, dental, 401k, pensions, equity incentive program
- Snacks and fun, upbeat work environment
- Casual dress code