VISANOW, Inc. is an award winning tech company, globally impacting the immigration process. Our patented online platform paves the way for individuals to streamline immigrant and nonimmigrant visa applications, and allows organizations to hire talent from around the world with ease and transparency.
VISANOW, Inc. offers a fun, fast-paced work environment that focuses on hiring smart, driven individuals who strive to be difference makers. Are you seeking a rewarding position that impacts lives daily? Read on.
The Social Media Manager will grow, engage, and retain our followers, helping to convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. The idea candidate is a content creator, marketing analyst, news junkie, customer service rep, community manager, and a funnel marketing manager.
- Build and manage the company’s paid, owned and earned social media presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.).
- Create shareable content to spread our brand and content– you will be a copywriter, designer, and creative brain behind the content and expected to
- Participate in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, from existing customers, leads and new audiences (B2B and B2C) and act with quick decision making
- Run and track success of regular social promotions and campaigns, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through multiple channels
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI and establish selective reporting and KPI metrics
- Act as company voice to our audiences including customers, prospects, journalists and fans
- Drive engagement and leads across the marketing funnel through relevant content and channel management and establish fixed and flexible frameworks, consistency and excellence across the social media platform
- Support execution of our Thought Leadership strategy and drive collaboration around best practices and tools
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-4 years of paid social media experience is a must
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Proficiency in social tools to segment Twitter followers by lifecycle stage and engage accordingly
- Experience with demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging is preferred
Benefits of working here:
- Stellar benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, FREE dental and vision for employees, and a company matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options offered to employees after one year of service
- Fun social and community service events planned by our employee-led committees
- Strong partnerships with Built In Chicago and the ITA (Illinois Technical Association) which provide sweet perks for our employees
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day
- Tax-free public transportation for all you commuters
- Amazing new location in the Loop
- Free Snacks, coffee, and in-office happy hours!
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO) and 9 paid holidays per year
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
- Awarded the Moxie for Best Service Provider
VISANOW, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
VISANOW is a full-service immigration service provider integrating the best of both people and technology. We provide a fully transparent and simple way to handle immigration and visa cases from start to finish. We have extensive experience helping individuals and employers navigate everything from work visas and permits to permanent residency. We want to reduce the stress associated with completing the process so that you can get on with living your life.