As a member of Peloton’s growing marketing team, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for defining and executing a robust marketing program that tells a compelling story about the Peloton experience for new and existing customers. This is a great opportunity to build and grow an amazing brand from the ground up, and work with a smart and ambitious team.
- Manage and grow Peloton’s social media presence across multiple platforms through content, partnerships, and engagement with key influencers.
- Lead internal team with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Create a content strategy spanning multiple formats (images, text, links, and video), and execute on a content calendar across various social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Own content pipeline, editorial calendar, and branded video concept/production.
- Define and be accountable for content and social performance metrics.
- Use social listening tools to monitor and respond to comments and feedback in a timely manner. Escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing social media and/or content marketing with consumer fitness, media or technology companies.
Natural storyteller with strong writing skills who can quickly grasp Peloton’s brand story, and develop or curate content that will resonate with its audience.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of various social media platforms and how to optimize for each.
- Ability to design and create graphical and HTML assets
- Manage and grow Peloton’s social media presence across multiple platforms through content, partnerships, and engagement with key influencers.Manage and grow Peloton’s social media presence across multiple platforms through content, partnerships, and engagement with key influencers.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating your content and social media experience.
- Must be passionate about fitness and technology, and informed on the latest news and trends in this space.
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- Work or personal experience in fitness, sports, or cycling industry is a big plus.
- Very high attention to detail.
About Peloton Cycle
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.