As a Social Media Intern, you will be a critical piece to the launch and growth of Orderhood’s presence in New York City. You will tell Orderhood’s story as it unfolds. You will drive the influx of social media followers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Your responsibilities include:
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Current college/university student
- Proficient in Google Spreadsheets, Documents and Slideshow
- Proficient in Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Creative and detail oriented content writer
Orderhood is focused and committed to providing a cost-effective solution for our clients that want to improve and need a better delivery system. We would like to know how you currently handle deliveries and show you what we’ve been working on. Our mission is to help local businesses including restaurants transport and optimize their deliveries. We know that meeting delivery demands during peak rush hours is frequently an enormous problem where most restaurants find themselves short-staffed. Here at Orderhood, we have contracted professional couriers that are well-equipped, trained and vetted through a background check for the safety of your customers. Let us help you fulfill your delivery orders and be your on-demand food courier!