Brandwatch is forging the path for the next level of social intelligence. We have already created the best Enterprise Social Intelligence platform in the world, but that’s just the start. We’re on a mission to bring together the things we do well – engineering, design and understanding customer needs – to help businesses and brands prove and optimize the value of their marketing in an ever-changing social world. We are creating new products and solutions that enhance the intelligence our customers get from social data, to help them make smarter and quicker business decisions. Better. Bolder. More Brilliant.
We’re currently looking for a Data Analyst to join the Professional Services team.
- Like using data to tell stories
- Solve problems for fun
- Enjoy testing limits
- Love helping people
- Are comfortable not knowing the answer
- Are comfortable leading meetings
- Can translate technical to non-technical
You want to:
- Implement social media measurement solutions
- Consult with clients regarding social media & data
- Push the boundaries of social data analysis
- Lead client and prospect meetings as a subject-matter expert
- Provide feedback to guide new product development
- A degree in quantitative or related field including economics, physics, math, statistics, chemistry, biology, neuroscience, linguistics, computer science, engineering, marketing or business analytics
And possibly also have:
- One or more years of analytical business experience
- Familiarity with social data
- Familiarity with computer programming
- Familiarity with basic statistical concepts (distributions, significance, sampling)
- Fluency in multiple languages
Brandwatch is an Enterprise Social Intelligence company. Clients use our products to understand and improve the ROI of their marketing decisions.