Kiwi is looking for leaders who have no fear in dealing with ambiguity, the willingness to share in experiences as a team, and a diverse career outlook. If you’re someone who’s looking for a steady job with regular hours, having aspirations to work on only one aspect of business or engineering, we respect that – but Kiwi may not be for you. If you’re someone who’s motivated by trying new things, infinite curiosity about how things work, and a passion to be a technological pioneer, then definitely give us a shout.
What we need:
Social media & blogging are incredibly important aspects that make Kiwi’s marketing efforts blossom. As a social media and blogging intern, you’ll be responsible for keeping our social media fresh with tech related insights, manage all our conversations across the different social media platforms, schedule & write/edit all content marketing, and integrate everything through our CRM platform.
What you bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to distill complex tech talk into digestible content
- Self-starter with the ability to embrace ambiguity & autonomy
- A strong eye for detail
- Passion for marketing, startups, and tech
- An expressed desire to learn coding, or being comfortable around code
- The desire to join a team that plans to change the world
About Kiwi Wearable
Kiwi is a startup based in Toronto that develops tools to enable companies to integrate motion recognition technologies in their product. We offer extremely challenging, yet equally rewarding experiences for everyone at Kiwi.