Brandwatch is forging the path for the next level of social intelligence. We have already created the best Enterprise Social Intelligence platform in the world, but that’s just the start. We’re on a mission to bring together the things we do well – engineering, design and understanding customer needs – to help businesses and brands prove and optimize the value of their marketing in an ever-changing social world. We are creating new products and solutions that enhance the intelligence our customers get from social data, to help them make smarter and quicker business decisions. Better. Bolder. More Brilliant.
Due to our rapid expansion we are looking for a Social Media Analyst in our New York office.
This role sits in the Research Services team, reporting to the Head of Research Services. Responsibilities include:
- Conducting analyses following a customized client briefs
- Writing bespoke one-off and regular reports, working with account managers to ensure delivery is on time, on budget and to client’s satisfaction
- Present your research back to the client (both face to face and over the phone) and hold Q&A sessions regarding your work
- Project managing/co-ordinating other contributors to complete parts of larger reports
- Suggesting and creating compelling research for sales collateral, our blog, industry events and so on
- Staying up to date with the social media industry, in particular news relating to new analytical ideas and methodologies
- Continually seek to identify, suggest and implement improvements both to the Brandwatch Platform and our research methodologies<span
- Strongly analytical background with the ability to highlight the interesting/actionable findings in a broad and complex dataset
- 2-4 years experience in a commercial research environment, ideally with exposure to working with social media data
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to clearly explain complex ideas and data, both verbally with clients and in written reports
- Well versed in the major channels and sites in social media
- Calm under pressure and collaborative in working style
- Highly organized and capable of managing workload in deadline driven environment
- A good level of competency in Excel (including formulas, pivot tables & charting), Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to quickly pick up use of new technologies
- Additional languages and/or ability to code using Python are a plus
Brandwatch is an Enterprise Social Intelligence company. Clients use our products to understand and improve the ROI of their marketing decisions.