We are hiring an campaign manager to conceptualize and execute persona based email marketing and lead nurture campaign. You will need to understand buyer personas inside and out to deliver relevant nurture tracks to provide incremental value and nudge our leads towards sale in a way that feels human and still converts. We also need you to understand the right types of content to send to the right people at the right time, both for lead nurturing and to boost the sharing and forwarding of our content-driven emails.
This a key role in our demand generation process. The ideal candidate should be a savvy communicator and writer. You are someone who is motivated to use your skills to accelerate conversion of leads to opportunities in the marketing funnel. You should also be passionate about data, analytics and grammar.
Tasks at hand
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics.
- Proficient using HubSpot smart lists and marketing automation technology.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).
- Results Focus. Center on professional and personal growth.
- Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker.
- Strong analytical thinker. “If there is a problem I have a solution” attitude.
- Strategic thinker. Translates high level strategies into practical implementation strategies.
- A Leader. Proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues.
- Customer Focused. Passionate for client success at all times.
- Detail Oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail.
- Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- Competitive salary and Employee Stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it – Flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/life insurance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan- just blocks from Penn Station and Grand Central.
- Team outings (Baseball games, happy hours, etc.)
Smartling.Inc is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.
Smartling’s mission is to make the world’s content multilingual. By putting the entiretranslation workflow in the cloud, Smartling enables businesses to reach global markets more quickly, more accurately, and more cost-effectively than ever before.Through its Software as a Service solution, Smartling removes barriers for companies going global by streamlining the process of delivering multilingual content to customers anywhere in the world. Smartling is a translation technology company. For customers who need help identifying a translation service provider, we also have a network of trusted translation partners who deliver high-quality, professional, human translation.Smartling practices continuous deployment, rolling out improvements and new features multiple times per day. In fact, the entire company is organized around continuous improvement, so that customers get what they need as quickly as possible. Agile is in our DNA.Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York City, Smartling is privately held and backed by First Round Capital, Harmony Partners, ICONIQ Capital, IDG Ventures, Tenaya Capital, U.S. Venture Partners, and Venrock.