HELP US INVENT THE FUTURE OF TV ADVERTISING
We are growing fast and looking for the right person to help us find the best and the brightest.
Do you enjoy the thrill of finding the perfect person for that hard to fill position?
Do you have experience in recruiting candidates for technical positions, for roles in software development, systems administration, database, architecture, project management and business processes?
Do you know how to generate a pipeline of qualified candidates for today and tomorrow?
You may be the perfect candidate!
· Responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety of technical, engineering, sales, marketing, operations and analytics positions.
· You will work with hiring managers to define roles and implement staffing strategies.
· Demonstrate success as an in-house recruiter in a high-volume hiring environment with the ability to scale quickly.
· Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidates via cold calling, internet, research firms and user groups.
· Pre-screens all resumes received via traditional recruiting methods.
· Assist in designing and developing training and development programs based on our organization and the individual staff needs.
What are we looking for?
· BA/BS with a minimum of 2 years related experience.
· Strong networking and sourcing skills.
· Ability to build relationships and work in a team environment.
· Ability to manage the full recruiting cycle from qualifying to closing.
· Highly effective written and verbal communication skills necessary.
· Attention to detail, multi-tasking, and strong follow through required.
· Experience sourcing top talent using innovative recruiting techniques and social media.
· Proven ability to prioritize, problem-solve, and work quickly and efficiently.
· Ambitious self-starter with a track record of success in a dynamic organization.
Simulmedia is an Ad Tech company focused on TV. We operate an audience-driven ad network and a proprietary technology platform. Simulmedia sells TV advertising campaigns that are targeted, measurable, and cost efficient using ad inventory reaching 115 million households and the world’s largest database of TV viewership. Our core belief is: The future of video advertising will be audience-centric, and it will grow within TV’s walled-garden for the foreseeable future. Our mission is: “Simulmedia exists to make advertising better for advertisers, media owners and consumers in a world where media is increasingly fragmented.”