Job Description: We are seeking an exceptional candidate to identify, qualify and close advertising sales opportunities. The successful candidate will have the ability to strengthen the company’s position as the leading targeted television media service and to introduce web marketing techniques to buyers and planners of traditional linear television.
· Sell Simulmedia’s services to Television advertisers and their agencies, meeting quarterly and annual revenue targets.
· Identify (and present the benefits of Simulmedia’s offerings to) key, senior client and agency stakeholders
· Own revenue targets across respective advertising categories
· Regularly contact, prospect for and develop new business accounts.
· Communicate with sales management regularly on activities
· Attend relevant trade conferences
· Attend industry trade shows
· Buying or selling TV and/or digital advertising
· Established relationships with or experience in dealing with large national agencies and advertisers
· Self-motivated, outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker
· Strong social engineering skills
Simulmedia is an Ad Tech company focused on TV. We operate an audience-driven ad network and a proprietary technology platform. Simulmedia sells TV advertising campaigns that are targeted, measurable, and cost efficient using ad inventory reaching 115 million households and the world’s largest database of TV viewership. Our core belief is: The future of video advertising will be audience-centric, and it will grow within TV’s walled-garden for the foreseeable future. Our mission is: “Simulmedia exists to make advertising better for advertisers, media owners and consumers in a world where media is increasingly fragmented.”