Boston Interactive is looking for a high-level thinker that can dive into complex business challenges and architect innovative, effective solutions. If you are passionate about the web, fanatical about user-centric design and bring lots of creativity to your work, then Boston Interactive may just be the place for you.
We are looking for a user experience designer with outstanding conceptual design skills and a strong understanding of information architecture and user-centered design principles. Qualified candidates will have great interpersonal skills and the ability to manage our biggest client projects and lead a design team that consistently exceeds expectations. Candidates should have experience in all phases of user experience design: discovery (competitive research, analytics, & interviews, etc), wireframe design, prototyping, user testing, interactive design & creative direction, QA & deployment. We offer a friendly, collaborative environment within a passionate team that loves their work.
- Serve as UX lead on client engagements, translating business needs into user experience solutions that meet the needs of complex organizations
- Conduct effective research, including competitive analysis, user and stakeholder interviews, analytics assessment, and heuristic analysis
- Ability to make successful strategic and tactical design recommendations based on usability findings and standard design practices
- Develop and present effective site strategies, site maps, wireframes, and user flows
- Facilitate on-site & off-site design workshops that gain consensus and inform design.
- Create functional prototypes, testing scripts and conduct user testing
- Create and document complex site/ application information and interaction designs
- Work with our internal team to continually refine and evolve our User Experience process
- 3-5 years experience as an Information architect, interaction designer, experience designer or similar role
- Strong knowledge of interaction design and methodology
- Demonstrated experience in using web analytics to inform design decisions
- Strong presentation, advocacy and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to manage, delegate & multi-task towards deadlines
- Advocate for collaboration and internal cross-pollination with designers, technology & management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience designing for mobile and responsive design
- Experience in visual design and/or development a big plus (unicorns welcome)
About Boston Interactive
Boston Interactive is an online marketing agency that combines custom digital strategies with emerging technologies. Since 1999 Boston Interactive has collaborated with more than 300 clients ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 500 corporations. As one of the top digital marketing agencies in Boston, we create digital ecosystems because your business deserves more than just a website. We deliver digital solutions through website design and marketing that include mobile, social, SEO, and paid search campaigns.