EverTrue empowers non-profit fundraisers with beautiful, usable software for the web and mobile devices. Our powerful SaaS suite marries donor data with information from social and professional networks, so fundraisers have a complete picture of their giving population, and spend less time navigating outdated legacy systems.
You’ll be part of our Product Development team and work closely with front-end and platform engineers, product managers, and other designers. You’ll be heavily involved in all stages of the product development process — Ideation, Design, Delivery, Refinement — and the products you create will ship early and often.
We’re lucky enough to have hundreds of great customers with whom we’re collaborating on building the future of nonprofit fundraising, and you will have plenty of access to their perspectives, ideas, and feedback.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will:
- Engage with customers to gather feedback on current and future product capabilities — we love using tools like InVision and Intercom to test early and often
- Develop persona, scenario, and workflow documentation to facilitate a shared understanding of customer needs
- Turn whiteboard sessions and high-level requirements into wireframes, interactive prototypes, and implementation-ready designs for web and iOS
- Collaborate with Product Management to define feature concepts, hypotheses, and success criteria
- Execute with the Engineering team, delivering and iterating detailed interaction and visual specifications, and ensuring high quality fit and finish
- Collaborate with the the Marketing team to make sure public collateral effectively conveys the value propositions and look and feel of the product
You are a good fit if you…
- Have an exceptional portfolio of shipped products, containing examples of highly usable and beautiful software that solve problems you can effectively articulate. (Please include a portfolio attachment, link to Dribbble, Behance, etc.)
- Take pride in delivering detailed pixel comps and redlines that make developers smile and get fired up to build
- Can cite examples of leveraging qualitative and quantitative user research to improve your product
- You embrace and design for details — empty states, edge cases, transitions, and minimal loading times.
- Have experience in some of the following areas: SaaS products, CRM, team workflow, activity feeds, visualizations/BI/analytics, native iOS, email design, responsive web
Our CEO Brent Grinna founded EverTrue to bring the technological advances of the for-profit sector to the mission-driven nonprofit world. Our nonprofit advancement tools identify & prioritize prospects using capacity & affinity insights from social media integration. Today, more than 250 nonprofit institutions use EverTrue’s software, services, and support to develop better data, deeper relationships, and richer insights on their donors.