Senior UI/UX Design and Creative
This position is based in New York City and available for immediate hire.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
- Direct the SixAgency creative vision and the ability to articulate this point of view to a team
- Lead conceptual and interactive design in accordance with SixAgency style and established UI standards
- Liaise between client and SixAgency team throughout the design, development and delivery process of each project
- Direct in the collection and documentation of client requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
- Understand and negotiate project scope and timelines
- Integrate yourself as an invaluable member of the SixAgency team
- BA/MA in Graphic, Visual, Media design or related field preferred (experience will speak for itself)
- 5+ years of hands on experience in creating exceptional digital interactive experiences
- Strong understanding of creative business agenda and lifestyle
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite CS6 and 2014, solid technical competence and attention to detail
- Familiarity with the iOS7 / iOS8 Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience with mobile app UI/UX development
- Desire to innovate
- Interest in the fashion/lifestyle industry is a plus
If you are interested in joining the team, please send and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your resume.
SixAgencyFounded in 2007, SixAgency is an award-winning interactive agency led by a passionate group of strategic thinkers and creative minds. We conceive, design and develop both native apps and platform-neutral web solutions that drive must-have desire and maintain the highest levels of digital, mobile and innovative emerging technology.