We are looking for a senior technical product manager with a track record of leading cross-functional teams and bringing products to market who can help scale our rapidly growing organization. You will not only explore and understand the clinical trial domain; you will actually shape the evolution of our unique industry solution. You will lead challenging projects, drive creative solutions and work with motivated, smart, and passionate people.
- Drive large projects from concept through delivery
- Define product requirements for both core and customer specific features through engagement with both internal and external stakeholders
- Evangelize our offering and stay current on industry trends
- Build strong relationships with early customers to drive adoption of new products
- Prioritize customer and business needs to develop product roadmaps
- Represent technology in commercialization activities and the development of go-to-market plans
- Act as product owner within an Agile development environment
- Author specifications, perform functional reviews and lead acceptance testing as needed
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience working with web applications and SaaS solutions
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams and bringing products to market
- Good understanding of web technologies and the challenges specific to a SaaS model
- Powerful work ethic backed by very strong written and verbal communication skills in order to facilitate collaboration with customers and cross-functional team members
- Very strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and solve problems
- Experience in the clinical trials or similar domain a plus.
About DrugDev, Inc.
The most important medical research should be backed by the best technology: innovation that reduces costs, speeds timelines, and delivers new treatments sooner. DrugDev is transforming the clinical trial landscape with modern SaaS solutions that enable companies to “do more trials” through industry-wide collaboration, standardization and a beautiful technology experience.