Senior Technical Partner Manager: Business Intelligence & Platforms
Qubit is seeking a Senior Product Partner Manager to develop, drive and execute our partner strategy within the Business Intelligence and ecommerce platforms space.
We’re looking for someone passionate about the ecosystem that we exist in; with a very strong technical background to match. Further to this, we are looking for an experienced manager and evangelist who can lead and guide further product partner managers to success.
The position will suit someone who is highly organised, structured and comfortable working in a faced paced, cross-functional manner across a range of challenges in partnership and partner management.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop, execute and grow a partner strategy for the tech verticals of business intelligence and internet platforms, which includes industries such as Business intelligence systems, e commerce platforms and associated technology platforms.
- Build, lead and execute a partner marketing strategy and work with partners to develop co-marketing initiatives including case studies, events, webinars joint PR and thought leadership
- Work with partners to get their technologies fully integrated and deployed into the Qubit application platform and the Opentag library which is part of one of the leading tag management solutions in the market
- Run educational training for product partners to build relationships and usage with Qubit
- Attend and speak at industry events to evangelize Qubit’s platform offering to prospective partners
- Work with product teams to ensure successful integrations for 3rd party technologies. Help shape the product roadmap based on partners requirements
- Lead and mentor junior product partner managers in order to aid in their success within the business
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on an international basis
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- A competitive office where we play foosball, football, scrabble, go-karting… you name it, we’ll play it
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development