- The analysis, design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of software components, APIs, and integration modules.
- Devising techniques for better modularity, testability, install-ability and maintainability of J2EE applications
- Assisting in the overall architecture and design of the software.
- Interacting with the sales and consulting teams where appropriate to help win new customers and make existing customers successful with the software.
- Must have 3-7 years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, develop written proposals/specifications, writing clean, scalable, readable and maintainable code.
- BSCS or equivalent required
- Good knowledge of Java, J2EE, and relational databases required.
- Familiarity with issues of 3-tier application scalability and performance will be considered a strong plus.
- Must have experience working on server-side enterprise software.
- Familiarity and/or experience with the following is a plus: J2EE Application Servers, Oracle & MySQL DBMS, XML/XSL, Web Programming, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate.
About SilverRail Tech
SilverRail is a transformative technology business with a mission to make global rail available, affordable and accessible. The first rail revolution set the world in motion, heralding an era of connectivity, commerce and progress. The second revolution is digital, and SilverRail is at the helm. SilverCore is the first unified platform for global rail, connecting global rail carriers with the worldwide ecosystem of travel distributors & retailers. SilverRail is set to unlock the global rail renaissance and see rail reshape short and medium haul travel forever. Today, our growing team of travel and e-commerce experts, mathematicians and software engineers work out of offices in London, Boston, Brisbane and Stockholm.