We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer who can help scale our rapidly growing organization, drive on challenging projects and leverage your testing experience to chase down software problems. You will have the chance to explore and understand the clinical trial domain, build skills across the entire software development lifecycle and work with motivated, smart, efficient and committed people.
- Lead QA projects from design through production
- Write and execute test protocols
- Create and maintain sample datasets and tools to support testing
- Write clear validation documentation to support our GxP regulatory requirements
- Communicate with technology and professional services departments regarding identified issues
- Assist with test automation efforts by writing test scripts and analyzing results of automated tests
- Complete data analysis
- 5+ years experience in a quality assurance role
- Powerful work ethic backed by the ability to think carefully and precisely
- Experience testing software products and ideally web applications
- Affinity for technical problems and ideally some knowledge of web development technologies
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to maintain a service attitude in a fluid environment
- Experience working in an Agile development environment highly desirable
- Knowledge of validation in a GxP regulated environment highly desirable
- Experience leading QA projects highly desirable
- Knowledge of automated testing with Cucumber a plus
About DrugDev, Inc.
The most important medical research should be backed by the best technology: innovation that reduces costs, speeds timelines, and delivers new treatments sooner. DrugDev is transforming the clinical trial landscape with modern SaaS solutions that enable companies to “do more trials” through industry-wide collaboration, standardization and a beautiful technology experience.