At OrderGroove, we’re revolutionizing the way people shop, one relationship at a time. We work with online retailers big and small to rethink consumer loyalty and to make shopping more convenient than ever. Our product is a subscription commerce platform which enables our clients to launch, measure, and grow subscription-based programs.
From the best product managers we expect, above all, a clear articulation of the clients’ and consumers’ problems, in the context of competitive offerings and our ability to solve those problems. This means you’re the kind of person that relentlessly digs to the bottom of things, goes well and far beyond the “5 whys” and asks the keen questions that get to the crux. You’re comfortable with uncertainty but you know how to carve out well formulated hypotheses and enable the team to move forward decisively.
Our cross-functional teams embrace Lean & Agile principles of making small bets to discover value, and then investing in a proven fit. Learning and clear communication are critical, but we don’t care if you do it in powerpoint, whiteboard sketches, or any other tool. As part of the team, you’ll always seek to improve your product development & communication methodologies.
- Understand the market, our clients’ and their consumers’ needs
- Work with Director of Product, CTO, and the rest of the executive team to set the product strategy and roadmap for the subscription platform. Define KPIs and growth milestones that help measure and communicate progress towards our goals.
- Build & manage the product roadmap & own the product delivery
- Integrate user research, market analysis and our business growth goals to lead solution discovery sessions & then ruthlessly prioritize the feature backlog
- Partner with Dev, UX, Subscription Marketing, Client Success teams to build & deliver world-class products and work with Sales & Marketing to define the go-to-market strategy
- Maintain light but trustworthy documentation of key capabilities of your products
- Evangelize new product development internally – celebrate successes and share learning
- 4+ years experience delivering successful subscription, eCommerce, analytics or other business products, preferably SaaS
- Proven track record shipping products in a Lean/Agile environment
- Ability to move projects forward by articulating validated learnings we can act on and open questions we need to learn more about
- Comfortable presenting and engaging in discussion with your teammates as well as with a C-level audience
OrderGroove first introduced its innovative, enterprise-class subscription commerce platform in 2010 and continues to set the standard for omni-channel subscription commerce solutions. Today, we power more than 75 brands across dozens of verticals.