Schoology is one of the fastest growing education technology companies, with more than 8 million users across the world. We have redefined the learning management system to make online education a community effort between the students, the teachers and the parents.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren’t afraid to show it.
What you’ll do:
As Senior Product Manager at Schoology, you will help guide the vision and direction of our mobile strategy. We’ll ask you to leverage context from prospects, customers, partners, internal stakeholders and your own experience to build and maintain a product roadmap that makes rational tradeoffs between these competing concerns.
You will also work with our UX designers, product architects, and engineering teams to deliver your roadmap by building an actionable backlog of work and then supporting our engineering teams as they develop the features you’ve defined. As part of delivery, you will also work with our marketing and client success teams on product update communication within Schoology, to our customer base and to the market at large.
To succeed in the position, you will have:
- 5+ years of mobile product management experience
- Experience working with consumer facing mobile apps
- Exceptional organizational, written and oral communication skills. You’ll be asked to present your research findings, the product roadmap, etc. to the leadership/founding team and any other relevant stakeholders
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly understand complex systems/data
- Presented roadmap information to customers, prospects, executives, etc.
- Gathered feature requests, usage data, and market analysis and distilling it into actionable items
- Decomposed large problem spaces into actionable, valuable projects
- Taken ownership for the key metrics of a SaaS business model in roadmap prioritization
Bonus points for:
Experience working at a SaaS startup
BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
At Schoology, we strive to stay curious, learn something every day, and always be open to new ideas. We’re on a unique journey, and this is just the beginning. Come join us and let’s build it. Together.
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.