Ampush helps performance marketers acquire new users, generate sales, and re-engage customers on mobile. By powering full-service ad buying, management and insights, the AMP platform makes it easy for advertisers to reach people with smarter in-stream ads on Facebook, Twitter, and Google. Ampush is based in San Francisco with offices in Chicago and New York.
Ampush is seeking a high energy salesperson with a proven track record of selling digital media, SaaS or ad tech sales. The ideal candidate is experienced at closing large strategic partnerships and possesses strong marketing relationships with direct clients, C-Level executives, and advertising agencies. The Senior National Sales Manager must be a self-starter who works independently to present ideas and advertising solutions that meet marketing objectives and sell the premium value of Ampush.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Efficiently Work the Sales Process: Prospecting, cold-calling, appointment setting, presenting, and closing deals. Deliver strong and consistent sales growth while continuously exceeding revenue targets.
- Proactively & Strategically Grow Relationships: Provide world class service and proactively maximize client results to grow the business. Close sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts. Expands existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
- Build & Leverage Senior Level Client Contacts: Develop high level relationships with clients, agencies, and within partners by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Work Cross-Functionally to Accomplish Goals: Identify success drivers and work collaboratively to prioritize workload and manage time effectively. Coordinate campaign logistics with our internal Media Analytics Division to ensure a seamless transition.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven Track Record of Success: History of closing 7 figure deals, annual contracts and quality partnerships. 5-7 years of experience selling into Fortune 500 companies & media buying agencies. 3+ years of experience selling digital media, SaaS or ad tech.
- Excellent Analytical Skills: Must be comfortable analyzing performance data to provide strategic recommendations that maximize client success and scale relationships.
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills: Dynamic presentation, public speaking, and written communication skills are required.
- Thrive in a Dynamic Startup Environment: Must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing startup culture and environment. Proven ability to manage multiple clients, campaigns, and key contacts at a single time.
- Terrific Attitude & Passion: The role requires an enthusiastic, driven, inquisitive and positive person who thrives in a team environment and exudes passion for the Ampush value proposition.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem. Experience selling social advertising, large scale strategic marketing solutions and/or business development experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(K) with match
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account benefits
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- Daily catered lunch
- Discounted gym and ZipCar memberships
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
*This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or Visa sponsorship
Ampush reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Ampush is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Purpose: We offer the simplest way to reach people and grow revenue with in-feed advertising on Facebook and Twitter. Our fully-managed advertising solutions combine powerful software with human insights and execution to achieve goals across the entire customer lifecycle.