Let’s get down to business:
What we really need is a great senior technical mind to join our small, nimble but rapidly growing team. We would love to have you onboard in building out our great product suite IF…..
- You have lead technology projects from inception to completion and your experience speaks for itself.
- You always have an alternative solution approach to the problem being discussed.
- You are good at identifying deficiencies and can prioritize addressing them.
- You have relentless focus on delivering best client experience.
- You have worked on open source project before.
- You are a great team player and love to mentor others.
- You are always tinkering around with the new technologies.
And also how about:
- At least 5 years of solid mobile application development iOS (Preferred) and/or Android.
- Developed at least 3 applications currently in the app store
- Solid understanding of MVC architecture, memory management, algorithms, and concurrent programming
- Solid understanding of how REST APIs work and can demonstrate experience designing/working with them.
- Strong understanding of database theory and SQL. (MySQL experience is a plus.)
- Understanding/Experience with frameworks like UIKit, Core Data, JQuery, Dojo to name a few….
What do we offer, you ask?
- medical/dental/vision/life… covered!
- Remote work hours? .. covered!
- Summer hours? … covered!
- 401K? .. covered!
- And more…. Covered!
Our Core Values:
- Change: Continuous reinvention.
- Passion: Never give up, never give in.
- Discipline: You can’t manage what you can’t measure.
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, eshots is the leading event intelligence platform in the experiential marketing industry. We help our clients set and benchmark event strategies, maximize consumer lead capture and track/convert those leads into sales.