We’re looking for a talented general marketer to join our team in Boston as Senior Marketing Manager. This exciting NEW role gets to help spread the word about MOO in North America, leveraging a juicy marketing budget to make sure people not only know about us, but also fall in love with what we do.
As a member of the marketing management team you will:
- Manage all offline marketing activity (radio, NPR, OOH, etc.) teaming up with our media buyer on strategy, planning and execution
- Find new and unique ways to connect with our target including new marketing channels. (And you get to scale up your plans every time you find something that works!)
The ideal candidate will be:
- A self-starter that can drive a plan forward independently
- Someone with a high bar for exceptional marketing programs
- A great end-to-end project manager and solid communicator used to working across multiple teams to execute plans
- Someone who can deliver results while preserving the integrity of the MOO brand
- A creative problem solver that loves to test and optimize and try new things to get the most from your programs
- Someone with 4-6yrs general marketing experience, MBA preferred
If you consider yourself a marketing star and you have a way with numbers, we’d love a word…..
MOO is an award-winning online print business. We are passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. Founded in 2004, MOO aims to disrupt the $640 billion global print industry by combining the values of professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web: making great design available to all.