IAC is currently seeking an experienced Senior Financial Reporting Manager for a full time role in our New York Office. This position will assist and support the Director, Financial Reporting in the preparation of the financial sections of Match Group’s quarterly earnings release and SEC quarterly and annual reports on Form 10-Q and 10-K including financial statements, footnotes and Management’s Discussion and Analysis. Responsibilities include but are not limited to financial statements and supporting schedules. Drives timely preparation and review of monthly and quarterly balance sheet statements, cash flow statements, and related materials required by investor relations and internal management. Implements formal processes for obtaining and analyzing information gathered from internal business units for financial report preparation. Provides technical accounting research and analysis; assists with the review and interpretation of new and proposed accounting regulations. Liaises with auditors as part of the financial reporting processes. Supports other Finance functions as necessary and completes ad hoc projects and analyses as assigned.
- BS in Accounting
- CPA required
- A minimum of 3-4 years of Big 4 Public Accounting experience plus 5-6 years exp in private with heavy SEC reporting experience. Overall, this person needs to have 8-10 years experience.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management a plus.
- Self-starter capable of working independently.
- Experience working effectively as part of a small team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ideal candidate is driven by a new challenge.
IAC is a leading media and Internet company focused on the areas of search, applications, online dating, media and eCommerce. Ranked by Fortune magazine's annual standing of the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector for many years, IAC's family of websites is one of the largest in the world, with over two billion monthly visits reaching users in more than 200 countries. The company is headquartered in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City and has business operations and satellite offices around the world.