We’re looking for a high‐energy technical marketing evangelist (senior product marketer) who has mastered turning product features into stories, conversations and content. Do you love to chat with users, engineers and developers? Great! You will be our “product guru” and evangelize customers, partners and solution providers how our product features turn into compelling value to help solve the operational issues and challenges of the world’s most trusted online brands and properties.
At Loggly, we offer you a global stage, a much-loved brand and the opportunity to bring our story and solution to the world. Like to code? Even better, we love engineers and developers! You’ll be working with the leading technology stacks and applications as you tell the story of how the world’s most-popular enterprise class cloud-based log management service makes the role of DevOps more rewarding.
Why you want to join us:
· Market share leader in an explosive high growth and underserved (cloud-centric) segment
· New second generation product recently launched
· Pre-IPO company with $10.5M in new financing
· Killer (loved!) product, fantastic team with a spirit of fun and mischief
· Rich branding: You can show off your creative side with one of the strongest B2B brands
The Senior DevOps / Product Evangelist (Product Marketing) Role
Loggly is trusted by thousands of high-profile brands today and we have an exciting story for you to tell the next 10,000 customers. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, as the Senior Product Evangelist (Product Marketing) your job will be to:
· Author a steady stream of technical domain-specific content including: web pages, videos, demos, blog posts, tweets, podcasts and white papers
· Craft, steer and speak as Loggly’s outward facing product “voice”
· Identify and partner with guest post authors and make connections with other evangelists
· Create and deliver webinars and industry presentations to educate the market
· Refine our positioning and value proposition; outline competition and help develop messaging
· Help the sales team create a rich profile of our users and decision makers
· Experience with IT operations sw. SaaS experience preferred. Domain knowledge of application intelligence or application monitoring products like Splunk, New Relic, AppDynamics, Sumo Logic, Boundary, etc.
· Very familiar with typical web/Internet –facing technology stacks. Strongest affiliation with Linux,
What defines you:
· Speaks the language of developers and tech ops. Loves speaking with customers
· Infectious enthusiasm. High integrity. Passion for achievement
· Learning personality. You’re always curious and picking up on the latest apps and media
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must; please plan to share writing samples, and we’ll ask you to do an online presentation as well.
· Ability to convey complex concepts simply and with a creative flair
· Product-savvy: You should love great products and be credible with technical audiences
· Social-savvy: You eat tweets for breakfast and feast on finding new places to spread the word
· At least 3 years in a marketing, evangelism or business development role
· Active in Social Media, has portfolio of content authored, created and shared
Loggly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
**LOCAL candidates only**
**H1B transfers will be considered**
**NO relocation available**
**Must work onsite full-time in San Francisco, CA**
About Loggly: With more than 5,000 customers, Loggly is the leader in cloud‐based log management. Our market is hot and fast-growing, and so are we. Even our energetic mascot Hoover is having a hard time keeping up. Loggly solves a pesky big data problem: Making sense of oodles of log data coming from towering forests of web, cloud and mobile applications and infrastructure. The more apps, the more log data. We deliver a robust solution that thrives on volume, speed and scale to simplify log management for across organizations and deliver real‐time application intelligence in the cloud.