- A dev/QA/ops team that works closely together to deliver a highly-scalable, highly-available, and secure SaaS product
- DevOps-minded peers with a culture of sharing, measurement, and tooling/automation
- A high degree of responsibility, ownership, and accountability over our platform by the team and individually
- A platform that serves over 600 million HTTP requests per month, stores over 12TB of data, has over 30000 users, and with over 230 releases per year
- Customers including HP, Oracle, Cisco, JP Morgan Chase, SAP, UPS, Deloitte, PwC, and many more
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or a related field (or an equivalent combination of experience and education)
- Significant PHP experience including working with MVC frameworks (e.g. CakePHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc.)
- Significant experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, shell scripting, distributed systems, and a variety of infra/ops exposure
- Experience in performance optimization at multiple layers
- Experience in SaaS (or similar) service-delivery in a highly-available, highly-scalable, and secure environment
- Experience integrating with a variety of front-end and back-end APIs
- Nice-to-have: Less CSS, API design experience, experience designing and implementing analytics applications/platforms, experience with ElasticSearch and non-relational databases such as MongoDB
Uberflip helps marketers create, manage and optimize the content experience at every stage of the funnel so they can boost engagement and generate more leads.
The Uberflip team is a diverse and dedicated group of talented individuals. We’re passionate about our product, our customers and our space. But we’re also fun-loving people who can really rock a pink headband.
Extended health benefits, stock options, drinks, snacks, ping pong, foosball, and more!
Please use the Jobscore application process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Uberflip was developed to empower marketers, first and foremost. As organizations and technology evolve, marketers are taking on more responsibility and are more accountable than ever before. Uberflip helps marketers create, manage and optimize the content experience at every stage of the funnel so they can boost engagement and generate more leads.