Plan, coordinate, and administer database systems, including base definition, structure, documentation, requirements, operational guidelines and protection
– Develop data models and perform planning of architecture, functions, modules, recovery, standards and implementation
– Work with internal and external customers to develop new value-added programs and data solutions with existing data warehouse structure
– Act as liaison with customers
– Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities
– Create ad-hoc reports utilizing various data sources
– Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies
– Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience
Requires 2-5 years of related experience in the design, maintenance, and administration of Oracle Relational experience a plus (10g 11g), ASM, RAC, Unix and Linux operating systems, Unix shell scripting, and Pearl.
Summary of your startup DIVERSANT is the largest African American owned IT staffing firms providing IT talent to Fortune 500, mid-market and startup companies.