Rubikloud is growing and we are looking for a sharp and quantitative thinker who has a business acumen and also someone who can code.
You will be expected to:
- Lead and mentor data science resources
- Design, build, and automate statistical and machine learning models and tools
- Analyze, interpret, visualise, and communicate results of models to internal stakeholders and customers
- Masters or higher degree in a STEM field or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of technical experience ideally as a data scientist
- Strong background in statistical or mathematical modelling
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability
- Expert knowledge of data science tools
- Proficiency in Python or Java
- Able to communicate deep technical topics to non-technical and semi-technical audiences
- Doctorate in a STEM field or equivalent experience
- Has demonstrable experience with distributed systems and knows the various ecosystems
Rubikloud is a retail intelligence platform focused on turning retail data into revenue. Most analytics or big data companies are repackaging static reporting tools or open source libraries that were not built for retail. Using modern data science techniques we help retailers optimize their business for every channel (e-commerce, mobile, and brick and mortar). The Rubikloud platform does three things. First, it connects, cleanses, and automatically formats the most important data sources from the retailer (e-commerce platform, POS, CRM, product feeds, etc). Secondly, with RUDI, retailers will never have to build a report again as insights are delivered in real-time. Finally, our optimization engine helps the retailer maximize their ROI on all marketing and promotion decisions. Founded in late 2013, Rubikloud has raised $9m lead by Horizons Ventures and is currently delivering insights and processing data for over a dozen retailers, with combined revenue of over $50 billion annually.