As a member of Peloton’s growing marketing team, the Senior Community Manager will be responsible for leading up efforts to engage Peloton’s passionate community, create community engagement strategies, execute activations and manage the community via social media presence. This is a great opportunity to build and grow an amazing brand from the ground up, and work with a smart and ambitious team.
- Be an advocate for Peloton’s active community of riders, and continually develop programs to engage the community.
- Develop and implement a robust community engagement strategy across multiple touchpoints (events, social media, community platform, website content, etc.).
- Manage existing community engagement programs.
- Listening & Reporting- including utilizing social listening tools to generate insights and summarizing insights to create actionable reports that lead to program optimization.
- Moderation- including reviewing user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner and responding to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Define and enforce communications guidelines between Peloton and its community.
- Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner. Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders and collaborate with internal teams to resolve.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience managing online communities and social media for brands, preferably in the fitness space.
- Demonstrated ability to produce and enforce community management guidelines that reflect a holistic understanding communications best practices between companies and their communities.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, and the confidence to take charge of difficult situations and resolve them positively.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of various social media platforms and how to optimize each platform for community engagement.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating your community management and social media experience.
- Must be passionate about fitness and technology, and informed on the latest news and trends in this space.
- Avid indoor or outdoor cycling enthusiasts preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
About Peloton Cycle
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.