Hired is transforming the way industry-leading companies hire top tech and sales talent. Through our two-sided curated marketplace, we empower candidates to navigate the difficulties and demands of the job search effortlessly, efficiently, and effectively. Over the last two years, we’ve expanded our platform to thousands of candidates and hundreds of companies, raising $33MM in funding from top venture capital firms and opening offices in cities from LA to New York to London along the way.
The ideal candidate will help grow the core business by finding new revenue opportunities through data driven analytics. You will be expected to evaluate critical business decisions by using analytical skills and teamwork skills to find new opportunities and help optimize existing strategies. The ideal candidate must have excellent analytical/critical thinking skills, as well as a passion for analyzing complex data sets and making data driven decisions.
- Work with cross-functional teams (including Marketing, Product Management, Data Science, and Engineering) to develop and rapidly iterate on executable business/operations solutions
- Extract actionable insights through analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional user behavior data sets
- Develop and communicate a deep understanding of consumer marketing needs and convert marketing problems into executable marketing analytics projects
- Perform analytical deep-dives to identify business problems, opportunities and specific actions required
- Some of your time will be spent conducting ad hoc data analysis based on business needs, while acting as a partner to operational and marketing teams across the organization
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years prior experience in an analytics, business intelligence role
- Mastery of SQL, PostgreSQL, or similar relational database tool required
- Experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, GoodData, Looker)
- Comfortable presenting data and providing recommendations with confidence to senior level stakeholders, even when there is ambiguity involved
- Strong intellectual curiosity combined with a knack for recognizing correlations, trends, and statistical irregularities. Interest in sharing and learning
- Familiarity with R, SAS, Python, or similar statistical software experience is a plus!
Hired is a two-sided, curated marketplace that connects the world's knowledge workers to the best opportunities in an efficient, effective, and easy-to-use manner. We believe recruiting should be transparent, unbiased, and that the talent should be in control. Our one week “auctions” provide our users with multiple upfront offers from vetted companies and support from an internal talent advocate team dedicated to ensuring a smooth and successful process. Users that take a job through Hired are given a $2,000 hiring bonus as a token of our appreciation.