1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world’s leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, modern furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, Spark Capital, and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned internet executives from companies including Ebay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com and Twitter.
Do you love data-driven decision-making? Do you have the knowledge and experience to provide thought leadership in product analytics? In this role, you will work closely with the product and analytics teams to measure and quantify the impact of product features and initiatives at 1stdibs. Your goal is to identify significant trends and produce advanced insights that steer our product development strategy.
Why this job rocks:
- We are looking to grow big, and we have the resources, time and team to do it right – and that team loves data.
- You will be joining one of the fastest growing teams at 1stdibs, with the opportunity to dictate the product analytics program
- You will get to learn new methods and applications in product analytics from experienced leaders and have a direct impact on the growth and overall success of 1stdibs.
Example questions and analyses that you’d get to explore:
- What can customers’ engagement with our website’s features and call-to-actions tell us about purchase intent and retention rates?
- Develop a product-specific attribution model to quantify the impact of key initiatives on order volume.
- Collaborate with your peers in Marketing and Dealer Supply to build a cross-functional measurement framework.
- Create a site interaction matrix that ranks users purchase-flow behavior.
- Establish a process to prioritize and evaluate multivariate testing of feature variations.
- Support the development of recommender systems and personalization features.
- Understand how our customers use our app, mobile-web and messaging platforms.
How you’d fit in:
- You will be part of the analytics team, working side-by-side with specialists in Marketing, Site and Supply, reporting to the Head of Analytics.
- You will be integrated with the product team to ensure maximal collaboration, to acquire a nuanced understanding of product initiatives and to deliver targeted recommendations.
If you think this job sounds awesome, and the below describes you, please apply:
- You set and exceed aggressive work goals wherever you go
- You are a statistician or have a master’s in social sciences
- You have 3-5 years of experience in product | site | business analytics
- You have a solid understanding of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- You have experience with A/B testing platforms like Optimizely
- You know your way around R, Python, SPSS, SQL and/or other data applications
- You are familiar with concepts in data management and predictive analytics
- You can translate your thoughts into concise, meaningful words that people understand
- You can think critically about problems through multiple perspectives and assert demonstrable hypotheses
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, modern furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.