Comlinkdata is hiring a Senior Analyst to join our telecom market research team. Utilizing proprietary big data methodologies, Comlinkdata provides daily carrier performance data across all markets and competitors. Our analysts then make this information come to life, by understanding and interpreting market changes in the context of new device and plan launches, marketing initiatives, and other key events. It will be the responsibility of the Senior Analyst to apply creativity, analytical rigor and industry knowledge to our client’s most critical business questions, and to develop real, actionable insights and recommendations. This is a full-time position with significant opportunity for advancement. It is also open to existing MBA candidates on a part-time basis.
- Use Comlinkdata’s proprietary data tools, supplementary market research to perform custom analysis for audience of senior-level telecom executives
- Partner with sales and marketing to communicate Comlinkdata’s capabilities, product suite and market insights to client and prospects
- Manage major accounts and work with client services and company leadership team to drive client growth and satisfaction
- Understand and anticipate client needs to drive research, product development and client services priorities
- Is intellectually curious, with strong analytical and data manipulation skills
- Is detail oriented and passionate about client service
- Can communicate clearly and persuasively via phone and Powerpoint presentations
- Has some knowledge of – or is highly motivated to learn about – the telecommunications industry
- Has strong MS Excel skills. Familiarity with SQL, Tableau a plus
Comlinkdata is the leading provider of real-time market data and analysis for the telecommunications industry. Using proprietary data methodologies, Comlinkdata can observe the behaviors of telecom consumers in real-time, to empower our clients – including leading telecommunication service providers and financial services firms – to make better operational and strategic decisions. Based in Boston with development offices in Montreal, the Comlinkdata team is comprised of data architects and scientists, product designers and telecom industry thought leaders.