Brandwatch is forging the path for the next level of social intelligence. We have already created the best Enterprise Social Intelligence platform in the world, but that’s just the start. We’re on a mission to bring together the things we do well – engineering, design and understanding customer needs – to help businesses and brands prove and optimise the value of their marketing in an ever-changing social world. We are creating new products and solutions that enhance the intelligence our customers get from social data, to help them make smarter and quicker business decisions. Better. Bolder. More Brilliant.
As we continue to rapidly expand our US team, we are hiring an Account Manager – Brands to help service our Pro Account clients, and support our Account Director team, in delivering an industry-leading level of service to our Enterprise client base.
- Manage onboarding of new clients and client teams
- Carry out regular proactive calls/meetings with your clients, according to their tier
- Develop an understanding of your clients’ needs and challenges and provide strategic advice through effective use of Brandwatch platforms and/or services
- Manage and troubleshoot your clients Brandwatch Accounts via /Admin and any other tools and platforms provided, including actioning upgrades & client additions.
- Identify and close relevant revenue uplift opportunities within your client base
- Work with Support to address clients technical issues
- Work with Accounts to resolve escalated billing issues
- Identify and share in-network intel to Group Managers and Sales Development
You will also:
- Become an expert in using the Brandwatch tool
- Work with professional services, and occasionally developers, on the management and delivery of client projects, including owning client communication, and ensuring work is delivered to exceptional standards
- Communicate product, service and industry updates to clients
- Attend occasional trade shows and networking events (these may be out of office hours)
You will have:
- 2+ years of experience within a client-facing role
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment
- The ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- Ability to be astute, strategic, intelligent, and insightful
- Excellent account management and relationship building skills
- Exposure to, and understanding of, social media monitoring tools
- Tech savviness and experience of using social media/networks
- Ability to work autonomously
- A background in digital marketing or at a SaaS vendor
- Experience working with CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Zuora, and JIRA
- Background in social media analytics
You will be measured on:
- Retention/growth on your evergreen base
- Revenue generated from referred business
Brandwatch is an Enterprise Social Intelligence company. Clients use our products to understand and improve the ROI of their marketing decisions.